1. Name and contact details of the data controller and of the company Data Protection Officer
Schreiber Hahn Sommerlad Rechtsanwälte PartG mbB, Niedenau 13-19, 60325 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Tel.: ++ 49 (0) 69 / 7 19 19 00
Fax: ++ 49 (0) 69 / 7 19 19 02 19
Data Protection Officer:
The company Data Protection Officer of Schreiber Hahn Sommerlad Rechtsanwälte PartG mbB may be reached at the following address: Rechtsanwalt Ulrich Penndorf, Niedenau 13-19, 60325 Frankfurt am Main, Germany and at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data controllers for notaries:
Dr. Frank Schreiber and Matthias Apelt (Rechtsanwälte and Notare)
Niedenau 13 - 19, 60325 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Tel.: ++ 49 (0) 69 / 7 19 19 00
Fax: ++ 49 (0) 69 / 7 19 19 02 19
Data Protection Officer for Notaries:
The company Data Protection Officer for the notaries Dr. Frank Schreiber and Matthias Apelt may be reached at the following address: Ulrich Penndorf (Rechtsanwalt), Niedenau 13-19, 60325 Frankfurt am Main, Germany and at email@example.com.
2. Collecting and storing personal data as well as nature and purpose of their use
When you access our website www.schreiberhahn.de, information is automatically sent by the browser used on your terminal device to the server of our website. Such information is temporarily stored in what is referred to as a log file. In this connection, the following information is recorded without any action taken by you and stored until it is automatically deleted:
• IP address of requesting computer
• Date and time of access
• Name and URL of accessed file
• Website from which the access was made (referrer URL)
• Browser used and where applicable the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data are processed by us for the following purposes:
• ensuring smooth establishment of a connection to the website,
• ensuring comfortable use of our website,
• evaluating system security and stability, and
• for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is provided by the first sentence of Article 6(1)(f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes of gathering the data listed above. Under no circumstances will we use the data gathered for the purpose of drawing any conclusions as to your personal identity.
3. Disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties for purposes other than those specified hereinafter.
We disclose your personal data to third parties only if:
• you have given your express consent to this pursuant to the first sentence of Article 6(1)(a) GDPR,
• disclosure is required pursuant to the first sentence of Article 6(1)(f) GDPR for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding, legitimate interest in non-disclosure of your data,
• a legal obligation for disclosure pursuant to the first sentence of Article 6(1)(c) GDPR exists, and
• this is legally permissible and pursuant to the first sentence of Article 6(1)(b) GDPR is required for the performance of contractual relationships with you.
A cookie stores information resulting in each case in connection with the specifically used terminal device. However, that does not mean that we thereby directly obtain knowledge of your identity.
We also use temporary cookies, stored for a specifically defined period on your terminal device, to optimise user-friendliness. If you visit our site again to use our services, it is automatically detected that you were already on our site, and which data were entered and what settings were made by you. That way you don't have to enter such data again.
The data processed by cookies are required for the aforementioned purposes of safeguarding our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties pursuant to the first sentence of Article 6(1)(f) GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you may configure your browser in such a way that no cookies are stored on your computer or that a notice is always displayed before a new cookie is created. But completely deactivating cookies may mean that you cannot use all functions of our website.
5. Analysis tools
The basis for performing the tracking measures specified below and used by us is provided by the first sentence of Article 6(1)(f) GDPR. With the tracking measures used we want to ensure that our website is designed to meet the needs of users and optimised on a continuous basis. We moreover use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate such use to optimise our offering for you. Such interests are to be deemed legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the relevant tracking tools.
For the purpose of ensuring that our website is designed to meet the needs of users and optimised on a continuous basis, we use Google Analytics, a website analysis service of Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter "Google"). In this context, pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies are used (see no. 4 below). The information generated by the cookie on your use of this website, such as
• browser type/version,
• operating system used
• referrer URL (the previously visited site),
• host name of accessing computer (IP address),
• time of server request,
is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information is used to analyse your use of the website, to compile reports on website activities and to render other services related to the use of the website and of the Internet in general for purposes of market research and designing such websites to meet the needs of users. Where applicable, such information is also transmitted to third parties to the extent prescribed by law and to the extent third parties process such data on behalf of a controller. Under no circumstances will your IP address be linked with other Google data. Since the IP addresses are anonymised, no identification is possible (IP masking).
You may prevent the installation of cookies by configuring your browser software accordingly; however, please note that in this case it may not be possible to make full use of all functions of this website.
In addition, you may prevent collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) as well as processing of such data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, particularly in the case of browsers on mobile terminal devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking on such link. An opt-out cookie preventing your data from being recorded in future when you visit the website is set. The opt-out cookie applies only in this browser and only for our website, and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found e.g. on the Google Analytics help site at (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
To statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate such use to optimise our offering for you, we moreover use the service Google Conversion Tracking. For this purpose, a cookie (see no. 4) is set by Google Adwords on your computer if you have reached our website via a Google ad.
These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification purposes. If the user visits certain pages of the website of the Adwords customer and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognise that the user has clicked on the ad and was forwarded to such page.
Each Adwords customer is given a different cookie. That means that cookies cannot be tracked via the websites of Adwords customers. The information obtained with the help of the conversion cookies serves to create conversion statistics for those Adwords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. The Adwords customers learn of the total number of customers who have clicked on the ad and have been forwarded to a page provided with a conversion tracking tag. However, they are not provided with any information enabling the personal identification of users.
6. Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- pursuant to Article 15 GDPR, to request information on your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information on the processing purposes, the category of the personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data were or are disclosed, the period for which the personal data will be stored, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, the source of your data if these have not been collected from us, and on the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and if applicable meaningful information on the details thereof;
- pursuant to Article 16 GDPR, to request without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data or the completion of your personal data stored with us;
- pursuant to Article 17 GDPR, to request the erasure of your personal data stored with us unless the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- pursuant to Article 18 GDPR, to request the restriction of your personal data where the accuracy of the data is contested by you, the processing is unlawful but you oppose the erasure of such data and we no longer need the data but you require the same for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or you have objected to processing pursuant to Article 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Article 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request transmission of such data to another controller;
- pursuant to Article 7(3) GDPR, to withdraw from us the consent given by you at any time. The consequence of this is that we will no longer be allowed to continue the data processing that was based on such consent for the future, and
- pursuant to Article 77 GDPR, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. For this purpose you may as a rule turn to the supervisory authority of your habitual residence or of your place of work or of the seat of our law firm.
7. Right to object
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to the first sentence of Article 6(1)(f) GDPR, you have the right, pursuant to Article 21 GDPR, to object to processing of your personal data if reasons for this exist arising from your particular situation or if the objection is raised against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right to object which will be implemented by us without any particular situation being stated.
If you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal or objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to
8. Data security
In the context of the website visit we use the widespread SSL (secure socket layer) method, in each case with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a general rule, that means a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support a 256 bit encryption, we instead resort to 128 bit v3 technology. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the bottom status bar of your browser.We moreover avail ourselves of suitable technical and organisational security measures to safeguard your data from accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are enhanced on an ongoing basis in line with advances in technology.